Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 584

Thread: ' Living The Dream '

  1. #461
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm glad you like your Birthday [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] card Golden [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] Girl !

    Check the mailbox at home [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]
    and you should find another [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] !!


    XXOOXX

    Sir Lancelot

  2. #462
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Let the countdown begin...

    [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
    /\
    /\/\
    /\/\/\
    /\/\/\/\
    /\/\/\/\/\
    l l
    [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

    24 Dayz til Christmas~ WoW...

    Fresh morning [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] is ready with warm Banana muffins... Yummy... Ha

    Have a wonderful day!
    NewYorkJettster~

  3. #463
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi everyone,
    Thanx 4 the [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] NYJ! A puuuuuurrrrfect brew as usual!
    The banana muffin is a nice surprise! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Well, those 4 days off went quickly by and now it's
    back to w*rk with mwah!
    I'll be thinking about CHERIE'S BIRTHDAY, and how she shared it with us, for many moons to come!
    Have a great Monday ya'all!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #464
    Inactive Member pixieprof's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2003
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    question for anyone, but pref ms. cherie herself. in the late 80s early 90s, i was asked to front an OC band, satan's sadists. i declined. soon after, they said you had accepted. is that true? did you ever release anything with them? do you still stay in touch with any of them?

  5. #465
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
    /\
    /\/\
    /\/\/\
    /\/\/\/\
    l l
    [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
    23 dayz til Christmas and it's also 2 4 Tuesday. My pics are:

    Rockin Around the Christmas Tree~ Brenda Lee
    Little Drummer Boy~ Joan Jett [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    Have a nice cup of hot chocolate and some homemade Christmas cookies before you leave for work. Have a great day! NewYorkJettster~

  6. #466
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yummy! Hot Chocolate and Christmas Cookies!!! My favorite!
    I am so excited for Christmas! I finished ALL my Christmas shopping, now I get to sit back and enjoy. I love that the radio station is playing Christmas carols now too!
    Merry Christmas!
    Love,
    CCfan

  7. #467
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Very cold here on the East Coast.Looks like snow to me! So glad I made those Christmas cookies and the Hot Chocolate, it definately is a good day for them. I'm home baking the christmas goodies right now. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Well I spoke too soon. It's snowing right now. Coming down rather hard too. Oh well, I will just continue baking my Goodies and decorating the house. More later. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #468
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Good Two-Fer Tuesday ONE and all!
    I am selecting my Two_ferz from my vast Beatle collection.
    A bit on the obscure side except for us Beatle collectors but
    the way I figger it, what the hey.....

    How Do You Do It
    What A Same Mary Jane Had A Pain At The Party

    Oh my, The Hot Cocolate and Xmas Cookies sound great NYJ!
    Way to shop CCfan. I wish I could say I was finised.
    Heck, I wish I could say I had started, actually!
    Welcome to the board pixieprof! I've never heard of Cherie singing
    with Satan's Sadists but maybe they changed their name to The Cherie Currie Band or something!
    I opted out of a band once myself when they told me their name 'NATAZ' was actually the mirror image of SATAN!
    I do worry about Karma a bit!

    Have a good'n ya'all!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #469
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    How is Humpday like a wheel?
    They both keep rolling around!

    According to my estimates, this w*rk week is 40% over. 50% at noon. 60% at [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] :30! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    I don't know about ya'all but I sure am looking forward to the weekend!

    I hope your all doing well.
    Have a great Humpday everyone!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #470
    STINGRAY69
    Guest STINGRAY69's Avatar

    Post

    [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] (The Show)

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] With a sweet smell in the air.Sounds of drum sticks together, lights on.She shoots out from the dark on to the stage.Like' hit by lightning shining with energy her hair bright in lights,looking into beautiful eyes. Shaped like blue diamonds glittering with passion.For her voice is strong and powerful.As Cherie was glancing into a sea of people.And As i was looking up at the stage in awe,From every note she hit.Her mesmerizing eyes I felt, as if she was only singing to me,for that moment.And this is the memories of Cherie I have.A special & one of a kind lady.Like in the past Iv'e seen shows from the mighty Zeppelin to the Good Rat's Cherie is hard too beat. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] With Lov Eric..........

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ December 03, 2003 08:03 PM: Message edited by: STINGRAY69 ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic